Basic course Traditional Woodworking (OWPAHE)
Wood used to be worked by hand with a wooden marking gauge, handsaw, hammer, chisel and plane – simple tools that can produce amazing results in expert hands. On this course you will be first introduced to the Block plane, and then you will make a frame using various joints (half-lap, box, mortise and tenon) to develop a feel for this beautiful natural product.
- Goal: Introduction into the possibilities of traditional woodworking.
- Duration: 5 evenings in 5 weeks (5×3 hours) from 7.00 pm to 10.00 pm.
- Price: € 264,- including (€ 218,- excluding) VAT.
- Starting dates:
- Friday May 17th. 2019
- Teacher: Umut Lucas.
- Form: 6 to 8 persons.
- Machines: marking gauge, handsaw, hammer, chisel and plane.
- Peculiarities: including materials.
Do you have a question about this course? Ask us through our ‘questionnaire’.
Do you want to learn how to work with wood to?
Please do so through our ‘Registration form’.
After registration, you will be asked to pay the amount due as soon as possible on IBAN account number NL14INGB0000700399, stating the relevant course code and course date to finalize your registration. The order of registration is determined by the payment!
Please read our course conditions.