Get started with professional machines
The location for craft courses in Amsterdam
Metal: Turning or Milling
€188,00 – €288,00
The collective name is: machining. Have you always wanted to know what all those levers are for on those machines? In our workshop you can learn it individually and then use the machines for your own projects. The possibilities and limitations of these machines are discussed, as well as the types of chisels, clamping, rotation speeds, feeds, metal types and characteristics. Safety measures while operating these machines are in place and will be discussed as well.
After booking your ticket, we will contact you to make an appointment. Note: during the 2 hour course you can learn to control either the lathe or the milling machine. If you want to learn both please book 2 separate courses.
You can’t learn how to operate these machines just by watching online videos, but you can discover how much you can do with them by checking out the YouTube channels we have collected on this subject.
- Goal: Basic skills with a lathe or milling machine.
- Target group: People who want to get started with a project that requires a lathe or milling machine.
- Level: BASIC – advanced – expert.
- Duration: 2 hours
- Start date: by appointment.
- Teacher: Wichert van Engelen or Glyn Giles.
- Group size: 1 or 2 people (choose the corresponding ticket)
- Machines: lathe or milling machine.
2 hours: 1 person, 2 hours: 2 persons