Get started with professional machines
The location for craft courses in Amsterdam
The sense of freedom you get from a motorbike is a delight. Doing your own maintenance can be both satisfying and cut costs. This course will provide an insight into the theory, workings and construction of a motorcycle. You’ll carry out a regular maintenance overhaul, starting with things like replacing fluids and wearing parts. There will also be opportunity to tackle minor repairs and electrical problems, and possibly install accessories. This course will pay for itself!
PLEASE NOTE: We don’t have this course in English at the moment. If you understand Dutch, you could join our Dutch course.
- Goal: Safe DIY motorbike maintenance.
- Target group: Everyone who wants to get to know their own motorbikes better.
- Level: BASIC-advanced-expert.
- Duration: 1 day (1×6 hours) from 10.00h to 16.00h.
- Content: Theory on 4-stroke engines, brakes, driveline and electricity. Maintenance (DIY) of your motorbike.
- Teacher: Remco van der Vecht.
- Form: 4 to 6 persons.
- Machines: Your own motorcycle and our hand tools.
- Peculiarities: excluding parts (air filter, oil filter, oil & spark plugs).
- Tip: make sure you have the workshop manual (original, Haynes or Clymer) of your motorcycle with you!
Look here for an overview of our regular suppliers. A number of them even give a discount!
Our courses are partly demand-driven. For each course, the order of subjects and the attention per section can therefore vary, depending on the needs of the participants.