Stained glass windows are rather magical. The shapes and colours are not just beautiful to look at but also create special effects when the sun shines through them. On this course you’ll learn the principles of the craft by making two small windows, one practising straight lines and one using round shapes and coloured glass. It provides a solid base from which to develop your own designs. You will learn to cut, break and sand glass, and how to draw designs on glass, use pattern shears and work economically with various glasses, setting it in lead, soldering, sealing and patinating.
- Goal: Introduction to the traditional art of stained glass setting.
- Duration: 6 evenings in 6 weeks (6×3 hours) from 19.00h to 22.00h.
- Price: € 285,- including (€ 236,- excluding) VAT.
- Starting dates:
- Tuesday September 11th. 2018
- Teacher: Sodis Vita.
- Form: 6 to 8 persons.
- Machines: Various hand tools.
- Peculiarities: including materials.
Do you have a question about this course? Ask us through our ‘questionaire’.
Do you want to learn working with stained glass too?
Please do so through our ‘Registration form’.
After registration, you will be asked to pay the amount due as soon as possible on IBAN account number NL14INGB0000700399, stating the relevant course code and course date to finalize your registration. The order of registration is determined by the payment!
Please read our course conditions.