Learn how to weld by just having a go and experience the skill required. The 4 most widely used welding techniques are tried out and discussed, as well as preparation, safety and some of the (im) possibilities when constructing metal objects. Learn what the weld pool, welding arc, angle and...
Do you have questions about this course or otherwise? Ask us through the 'Request Form'
Do not forget to read our Course conditions, which includes the details regarding cancellation, etc.
Have you not been able to find what you're looking for, do you want to start immediately, have you got specific wishes or a group of friends with whom you want to learn something? Please contact us for a tailor-made course.
Basic Welding course (OWPLAE)
Learn how to weld by just having a go and experience the skill required. The 4 most widely used welding techniques are tried out and discussed, as well as preparation, safety and some of the (im) possibilities when constructing metal objects. Learn what the weld pool, welding arc, angle and timing do for your weld. To speed up the process, we’ll start each evening with a bit of theory. After that, you‘ll be better able to set up the machine and work on your own skills.
- Goal: Basic ability with the most common welding methods.
- Duration: 4 evenings in 4 weeks (4x3 hours) from 19.00h to 22.00h.
- Price 2018: € 339,- including (€ 280,- excluding) VAT.
- Price 2019: € 344,- including (€ 284,- excluding) VAT.
- Starting dates:
- Wednesday November 21st. 2018 (excluding Dec.5th. Sinterklaas)
- Wednesday March 6th. 2019
- Friday June 14th. 2019
- Teacher: Glyn Giles.
- Form: 6 to 8 persons.
- Machines: MIG, TIG, electric (stick) and oxyacetylene welding equipment.
- Peculiarities: including materials.
Do you have a question about this course? Ask us through our ‘questionaire’.
Do you want to learn how weld too?
Please do so through our ‘Registration form’.
After registration, you will be asked to pay the amount due as soon as possible on IBAN account number NL14INGB0000700399, stating the relevant course code and course date to finalize your registration. The order of registration is determined by the payment!
Please read our course conditions.