- Registration and payment are possible through the website.
- Custom courses are handled through mail contact.
- With separate payment do not forget to mention the course code and course date!
- All course prices include VAT but the prices in brackets are excluding VAT.
- Payment must be made in full before the start of the course in order to participate.
- If a VAT-invoice is required, please contact us at: email@example.com.
- If there are more reservations than available spots, payment is leading for the order of participation.
- Cancellation with full refund is possible up to 2 weeks before the start of the course.
- The starting point for all courses is to learn to handle the machines and tools safely.
- There is always some flexibility within each course to accommodate individual wishes and needs.
- Materials for creation of personal pieces are not included in the price, but can often be ordered in advance by arrangement. Practice materials are supplied.
- Work pieces that have not been completed during a course can be finished independently by hiring regular workbench.
- An introductory or basic course will not address all aspects of a particular department, craft or machine. A follow-up course or supervised independent further development is recommended.
- In the event of absence (due to illness etc.), an individual assessment will be made as to whether it is possible to catch up at a later time.
- Minimum age for participation is 18 years. For participation under the age of 18, attendance of a parent/guardian is required (due to insurance issues).
- In the week before the start of a course, you will be informed whether the course will ga ahead or not.
- With sufficient participants, those who have registered will receive final confirmation in the week prior to the course.
- If the minimum number of participants is not achieved, the course will be canceled and a number of alternatives will be offered.
- The group courses take place in the evenings between 7pm and 10pm, unless stated otherwise.
- Participants are expected to be present on time and to clean up together at the end of each session.
- Wearing of safety equipment (e.g. eye and ear protection) is compulsory. For your own safety, loose clothes and/or hair are not permitted. We advise strongly against wearing synthetic fabrics on courses involving welding.
- During the course, the ‘House Rules‘ of de Openbare WerkPlaats apply. These must be read and signed before the start of the course.
- Coffee, tea and lemonade are always included and on the first day/evening we will provide a sweet treat at coffee time.