Do you have questions about this course or otherwise? Ask us through the 'Request Form'
Do not forget to read our Course conditions, which includes the details regarding cancellation, etc.
Have you not been able to find what you're looking for, do you want to start immediately, have you got specific wishes or a group of friends with whom you want to learn something? Please contact us for a tailor-made course.
Basic course Metal Working (OWPMBE)
Would you like to make your own metal BBQ, smoker, firepit or similar? On this course you will learn how metal behaves when it is sawn, cut, ground, drilled, tapped, welded and heated. Based on your own working drawing (or one of ours), we will discuss how to use the materials efficiently, how to work intelligently and tackle the basics of MIG welding, taking into account shrinkage and stretching. You start on your own work piece in the lessons, and you can finish it independently.
- Goal: To be able to make your own work piece in metal independently.
- Duration: 3 evenings in 3 weeks (3x3 hours) from 19.00h to 22.00h.
- Price 2018: € 299,- including (€ 247,- excluding) VAT.
- Price 2019: € 324,- including (€ 268,- excluding) VAT.
- Starting dates:
- Tuesday December 4th. 2018
- Thursday May 9th. 2019
- Teacher: Peter Hanselman
- Form: 4 to 5 persons.
- Machines: crosscut saw, bending tools, press, pillar drill, MIG welding equipment and angle grinder.
- Peculiarities: including materials.
Do you have a question about this course? Ask us through our ‘questionaire’.
Do you want to learn how to work with metal too?
Please do so through our ‘Registration form’.
After registration, you will be asked to pay the amount due as soon as possible on IBAN account number NL14INGB0000700399, stating the relevant course code and course date to finalize your registration. The order of registration is determined by the payment!
Please read our course conditions.