Basic plumbing course (OWPLGE)
Water pipes are still often made of copper, though nowadays drains are usually PVC and PP. You learn to bend, fit and solder copper. You will connect a drain to a sink and look at how to install a (wall-mounted) toilet, including the ‘theory’ of sewage and water pipe placement.
- Goal: Learn basic installation techniques.
- Duration: 5 evenings (5×3 hours) from 19.00h to 22.00h.
- Price: € 229,- including (€ 189,- excluding) VAT.
- Starting dates:
- Monday May 7th (excl. Easter Monday)
- Teacher: Dirk Lips.
- Form: 6 to 8 persons.
- Machines: Various hand tools.
- Peculiarities: including materials.
Do you have a question about this course? Ask us through our ‘questionaire’.
Do you want to learn basic plumbing too?
Please do so through our ‘Registration form’.
After registration, you will be asked to pay the amount due as soon as possible on IBAN account number NL14INGB0000700399, stating the relevant course code and course date to finalize your registration. The order of registration is determined by the payment!
Please read our course conditions.