Motorcycle Maintenance course (OWPMOE)
The sense of freedom you get from a motorbike is a delight. Doing your own maintenance can be both satisfying and cut costs. This course will provide an insight into the theory, workings and construction of a motor. You’ll carry out a regular maintenance overhaul, starting with things like replacing fluids and wearing parts. There will also be opportunity to tackle minor repairs and electrical problems, and possibly install accessories. This course will pay for itself!
- Goal: Safe DIY motorbike maintenance.
- Duration: 1 day (1×6 hours) from 10.00h to 16.00h.
- Price: € 175,- including (€ 145,- excluding) VAT.
- Starting date (NEW):
- Saturday October 6th. 2018
- Teacher: Remco van der Vecht.
- Form: 4 to 6 persons.
- Machines: Your own motorcycle.
- Hand tools are available.
- Peculiarities: excluding materials.
Do you have a question about this course? Ask us through our ‘questionaire’.
Do you want to learn how your motorbike works too?
Please do so through our ‘Registration form’.
After registration, you will be asked to pay the amount due as soon as possible on IBAN account number NL14INGB0000700399, stating the relevant course code and course date to finalize your registration. The order of registration is determined by the payment!
Please read our course conditions.