Basic course Metal Working (OWPMBE)
Would you like to make your own metal BBQ, smoker, firepit or similar? On this course you will learn how metal behaves when it is sawn, cut, ground, drilled, tapped, welded and heated. Based on your own working drawing (or one of ours), we will discuss how to use the materials efficiently, how to work intelligently and tackle the basics of MIG welding, taking into account shrinkage and stretching. You start on your own work piece in the lessons, and you can finish it independently.
- Goal: To be able to make your own work piece in metal independently.
- Duration: 3 evenings (3×3 hours) from 19.00h to 22.00h.
- Price: € 299,- including (€ 247,- excluding) VAT.
- Starting dates:
- Thursday April 12th
- Teacher: Peter Hanselman
- Form: 4 to 5 persons.
- Machines: crosscut saw, bending tools, press, pillar drill, MIG welding equipment and angle grinder.
- Peculiarities: including materials.
Do you have a question about this course? Ask us through our ‘questionaire’.
Do you want to learn how to work with metal too?
Please do so through our ‘Registration form’.
After registration, you will be asked to pay the amount due as soon as possible on IBAN account number NL14INGB0000700399, stating the relevant course code and course date to finalize your registration. The order of registration is determined by the payment!
Please read our course conditions.