Basic course fixing odd jobs around the house (OWPKHE)
Every household has odd jobs or repairs that need doing: electrics, taps, things that need drilling or filling or screwing, a wall to repair with plaster, carpentry repairs etc. This course looks at tackling these small jobs and will quickly pay for itself.
- Goal: Reduce dependency on handymen and boost self-reliance.
- Duration: 5 evenings in 5 weeks (5×3 hours) from 19.00h to 22.00h.
- Price: € 245,- including (€ 202,- excluding) VAT.
- Starting dates:
- Wednesday October 10th. 2018 (excl. Vacation 24-10)
- Teacher: Dirk Lips.
- Form: 6 to 8 persons.
- Machines: Battery drill, caulking gun and various hand tools.
- Peculiarities: including materials.
Do you have a question about this course? Ask us through our ‘questionaire’.
Do you want to become a handyman too?
Please do so through our ‘Registration form’.
After registration, you will be asked to pay the amount due as soon as possible on IBAN account number NL14INGB0000700399, stating the relevant course code and course date to finalize your registration. The order of registration is determined by the payment!