Introduction into blacksmithing (OWPSME)
Have you always wanted to let rip on a red-hot piece of metal? Get acquainted with the noble art of blacksmithing and learn how to work safely with the various tools and the fire. You will make a memento of the course to take home, forged in fire. (Note: lunch is NOT included).
- Goal: Getting acquainted with classic steel forging.
- Duration: 1 afternoon (4 hours) from 13:00 to 17:00.
- Price: € 119, – including VAT (€ 98, – excluding VAT).
- Starting date:
- Saturday November 3rd. 2018
- Teacher: Bert Meister or Menno Phillippo
- Form: 4 to 6 persons.
- Machines: forging fire, hammers and pliers.
- Peculiarities: including materials.
Do you have a question about this course? Ask us through our ‘questionaire’.
Do you want to learn to forge metal too?
Please do so through our ‘Registration form’.
After registration, you will be asked to pay the amount due as soon as possible on IBAN account number NL14INGB0000700399, stating the relevant course code and course date to finalize your registration. The order of registration is determined by the payment!
Please read our course conditions.